Grazia Amendola ( Salerno 1984 ) nel 2004 si trasferisce a Roma, nel 2007 consegue il diploma accademico in Decorazione e nel 2010 in Scenografia presso l’Accademia di Belle Arti. Parallelamente, nel 2008 consegue il diploma di “Illustratrice” presso la Scuola Internazionale di Comics. Nel 2012 si trasferisce a Torino dove vive e lavora attualmente e condivide uno spazio con altri artisti. Lavora con compagnìe teatrali nella progettazione e realizzazione di scenografie e dal 2013 lavora presso Cittadellarte – Fondazione Pistoletto (Biella) nel settore degli allestimenti di mostre ed eventi.
In passato ha allestito percorsi museali a carattere scientifico didattico. Ha lavorato nel laboratorio di scenografia del teatro dell’Opera di Roma, nel laboratorio di sartoria del Théâtre du Capitole di Toulouse. Ha progettato e costruito scenografie per spettacoli teatrali (Teatro dell’Orologio e Teatro Piccolo di Pietralata – Roma), cortometraggi e video clip. Ha lavorato nelle scuole progettando laboratori didattici per bambini e ragazzi. Ha lavorato con disabili e ragazzi dei centri di accoglienza per immigrati.
Grazia Amendola (Salerno 1984) moved to Rome in 2004 and graduated in Decoration and Set design at the Fine Arts Academy of Rome in 2010. In 2008 she obtained a degree as “Illustrator” at the International School of Comics. In 2012 she moved to Turin where she currently lives and works and shares a studio with other artists. She works with several theatre companies as a set designer and manufacturer and since 2013 she has worked in Cittadellarte – Fondazione Pistoletto (Biella), setting up exhibitions and organizing events.
In the past years she took care of the setting up of scientific and educational museum itineraries. She worked in the stage design laboratory of the Rome Opera House and in the tailoring laboratory of the Capitole National Theatre of Toulouse. She was set designer and manufacturer in various theatre plays (Teatro dell’orologio and Teatro Piccolo di Pietralata – Rome), short films, and music videos. She worked in schools, planning educational laboratories for children and young adults. She also worked with disabled and young adults in immigrants shelters.
-February 2017 – Group Exhibition “ISOIPSE” – Alessio Moitre Gallery, Turin.
- November 2016 – Solo exhibition “LEFTOVERS” – residency final exhibition – Espronceda, Barcelona.
- October/November 2016 – Solo exhibition “DEEP” – NESXT Indipendent Art Festival – Spazio Ferramento, Turin.
-March 2016 – Solo exhibition “RX MALUM GRANĀTUM” curated by Lori Adragna and Maria Arcidiacono - Sala Santa Rita – Rome.
- Juanary 2016 – HORTUS DELITIARUM for Projectroom_Artist in residence3 // Grazia Amendola and Solmaz Vilkachi curated by Lori Adragna – Casale dei Cedrati, Rome.
- September 2015 – Solo exhibition “Regimi di reciprocità” curated by Giulia Crisci- Cittadellarte Fondazione Pistoletto, Biella.
- July 2015 – site-specific intervention “TEXTURE” by Grazia Amendola and Alessandro Brizio, a project by Francesco Petrone, curated by Alessia Carlino – Spazio Y – Rome.
- June 2015 –permanent site-specific installation “MODUS VIVENDI”, Cittadellarte, Fondazione Pistoletto, Biella.
- June 2015 – “Spazio Ricreattivo” – design and realization of a space to host educational activities during the event “Terme Culturali” in the museum of Cittadellarte Fondazione Pistoletto, Biella
- May 2015 – site-specific intervention- “MODUS VIVENDI- MAAM“- Museo dell’Altro e dell’Altrove di Metropoliz, Rome.
- December 2014 – collective exhibition RESET 000 – curated by ARTECA , Circolo Culturale Amantes, Turin.
- 28thAugust 2014 – performance “L’ARCA” – curated by Simona Bellino and Said Ait Elmoumen, at Concept, Cittadellarte Fondazione Pistoletto – Biella.
- 24th July 2014 –site-specific installation “SOTTOCCHIO” – curated by Simona Bellino and Said Ait Elmoumen, at Concept, Cittadellarte Fondazione Pistoletto – Biella
- December 2013- January 2014 – collective exhibition RESET / 001 – curated by ARTECA , Circolo Culturale Amantes, via Principe Amedeo 38/a-Turin.
- October- December 2013 –collective exhibition “INVASIONI” , art fair curated by Irene Finiguerra of BiBOx Art Space at palazzo Ex Enel in Biella.
- July 2013- collective exhibition “ZOOart” contemporary art fair 2013–Site specific installation “MODUS VIVENDI” Giardini Fresia-Cuneo.
- January 2013 – Solo exhibition “TO BE CONTINUED” – independent exhibition at bar CAVé, Lungomare San Marco, Agropoli (SA).
- December 2012- January 2013 –collective exhibition ACROSS REWRITING, curated by Roberto Tos, ARTECA, Circolo Culturale Amantes, Turin.
- May 2011- collective exhibition, art fair MIMESI ART SHOW- curated by Gaetano Russo. Site specific installation “Unità di misTura”